Market Research Future Publish a New Report on – “Global Electrotherapy Market Research Report – Forecast To 2023”
Electrotherapy is a therapy which uses electrical impulses for soft tissue injuries, stimulate muscles and improve muscle strength and sensation. There are different use of electrotherapy such as pain management, cardiology, tissue repair, urine and fecal incontinence. Increasing use of electrotherapy by physiotherapist and sports person is driving the growth for the market. Technological advancement and innovation are some other major driving factors which supports the market growth. Some electrotherapy devices are also useful for weight loss. Increasing funding for new product development and rise in the new product launches is creating better competitive environment and also boosting the market for electrotherapy.
The Global Electrotherapy market is growing at the CAGR of ~4.2% during the forecast period and expected to reach US$ 1119.1 million by 2023.
Electrotherapy Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- BTL (Czech Republic),
- Eme srl (Italy),
- EMS Physio Ltd. (UK),
- Enraf-Nonius B.V.(Netherlands),
- gbo Medizintechnik AG (Germany),
- MEDTRONIC (Republic of Ireland),
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.(US),
- Phoenix Healthcare (UK),
- Pure Care (US),
- STYMCO Technologies,
- LLC (US),
- Walgreen Co. (US),
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3185
Study objectives of Global Electrotherapy Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the Global Electrotherapy market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the electrotherapy Market
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges that affecting the growth of the electrotherapy market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detail analysis of the market that segmented on the basis of type, by devices, by application, and its sub-segments.
- To provide detail analysis of global electrotherapy market mainly based on value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, Price analysis, and Supply Chain analysis etc.
- To provide detail country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Electrotherapy Market
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the Electrotherapy market
- Electrotherapy device manufacturers
- Electrotherapy devices suppliers
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and figures spread over 77 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Electrotherapy Market Research Report –Global Forecast to 2023.”
Global Electrotherapy Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprise Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, Interferential, Magnetic Field Therapy (Constant Energy Magnets, Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Energy), Ultrasound Therapy, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Therapy (Conventional TENS, Acupuncture-like TENS (AL-TENS), Intense TENS), and others. On the basis of devices, it segmented into Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulator (TENS), Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS), Interferential Stimulator (IF), High Voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulator (HVPGS), Microcurrent Stimulator (MC) or Microcurrent Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator (MENS), and others. on the basis of application, it segmented into orthopedics, cardiology, urology, Pain management (chronic pain, chronic fatigue, Migraine headaches, Wound healing, Diabetic nerve pain, Stimulating bone growth), Acute and Chronic Edema, and others.
Regional Analysis of Global Electrotherapy Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America is largest market for electrotherapy, in North America region US hold largest market share while European market is second largest, and the growth rate is higher in west European countries. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is fastest growing market and expected to dominate the market by 2023. Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market due to less awareness of devices and treatment.
The report for Global Electrotherapy Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For further information on this report, visit @
Table of Content
- Report Prologue
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
2.3 Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
- Market Dynamics
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Akash Anand
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528,
Phone: +1 646 845 9312