Global Specialty Water Treatment Chemicals Market is valued at $27.82 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $42.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2022. Infrastructural advancements and end-user applications in the market are currently trending, this had given rise to the need for water supplies. However, the factors such as increasing demand for water and stringent environmental safety regulations are creating the demand for the water treatment chemicals. Whereas, rising raw material costs is restraining the market growth.
Corrosion inhibitors segment is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the technological advancements in water treatment industry, usage of equipment relating to treatments had increased, which in turn had given rise to the demand for the market. Asia Pacific contributes to the largest water treatment chemicals market owing to the rapid increase in population, in addition to the scarcity of the pure and clean drinking water.
Some of the key players of the specialty water treatment market include: Akzo Nobel N.V., Arch Chemicals Inc., Ashland Water Technologies, BASF SE, Cortec Corporation, E.I Dupont, Ecolab Inc., GE Water & Process Technologies, General Chemical Performance Products Llc, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Layne Christensen Co., Lonza Group Ltd., Occidental Chemical Corp., Siemens Water Technologies Corp. and The DOW Chemical Company.
Get a PDF sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184823 .
Food & Beverages
Metal & Mining
Municipal Water Treatment
Oil & Gas
Pulp & Paper
Biocides & Disinfectants
Coagulants & Flocculants
pH Adjusters & Stabilizers
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Have any query? Feel free to ask us @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/184823 .
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com