Dedham, Massachusetts, December 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider HANA 2017, taking place this February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, is packed with brand new content to help organizations evaluating, implementing, and optimizing SAP HANA® to accelerate business processes, drive advanced analytics, and simplify IT.
Bridget Kotelly, HANA 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “The 2017 program offers expanded content on the evolution of SAP HANA, with real-word information and advice from SAP experts, highly skilled consultants, and customers who have implemented and are utilizing SAP HANA. We have added two new tracks: SAP S/4HANA® and Building apps on SAP HANA, both of which incorporate the latest, most up-to-date skills and education to help our attendees make the right decisions when it comes to their organizations’ SAP HANA projects.”
Here’s what’s new at HANA 2017:
- Brand new content for SAP HANA road map information – Deep dive sessions directly from SAP detailing the technical architecture, deployment scenarios, and road map plans, including SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, and SAP HANA 2.0.
- NEW SAP S/4HANA track — A dedicated track packed with valuable information on how to build a business case and map your journey to SAP S/4HANA.
- NEW Building apps on SAP HANA track — Best practices to design, develop, and deploy applications for customized, real-time user experiences.
- Invaluable customer case studies providing real-world lessons from customers including Callaway Golf, Johns Hopkins University, and C Spire.
- NEW Hands-on labs allow you to work with and better understand several of SAP’s solution offerings, including SAP HANA Live, SAP Fiori®, and more!
- Pre-conference workshops — New, in-depth education focused on analytic modeling, security and administration, data quality management, and SAP S/4HANA.
For more information and to register, please visit www.HANA2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.